Saturday 10 May 2008

tagged by Ilhami

1.If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I've been in this situation, because I love him too much, I'm pretending I don't know about it. I'm too stupid at that time.

2.What will you do if you do not share the same feelings as the person who likes you?
Move on, usha lelaki lain.

3.What will your dream wedding be like?
Never thought about that.

4.Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Of course.

5.What's your ideal lover like?
We never run out of topic to discuss. He is the one who initiating everything in the relationship but in the same time not too pushy.

6.Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone else?
Loving someone.

7.If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?
Yes, until I found another love interest.

8.Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
My study.

9.What do you want most in life?
Simple and unstressful life.

10.Is being tagged fun?
Sometime.

11.If you find out that your best friend is going out with your boyfriend/girlfriend, how would you react?
Crying? Find someone to talk to.

12.Who is currently the most important person to you?
My family and my friends.

13.What kind of person do you think I am?
A good listener with a very sopan manner, hardworking.

14.What is the most unforgettable thing/event in your life?
Can't decide... every event in my life is special in their own way.

15.If the person you secretly like cannot recognise you, what would you do/how would you react?
Good. I can keep stalking him. Hahahha...

16.Would you give your all in a relationship?
Depends on the person I am in relationship with.

17.If you fall in love with two persons simultaneously, who would you pick?
The one that loved by my family the most.

18.If you played a prank on someone, and he/she fell for the trick, what would you do?
Laugh???

Thank you Ilhami fo giving me reason to procastinate. I am tagging Abby, Syida (if you're still blogging), Haziah and Osyim.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

which Syida ni zeq?

Anonymous said...

oits zeq ko nda tag aku? suda la blog aku sepi jak. hehhhehhe

ndak pa aku tag-kan diri aku sendiri :P